Recipe: Pine-carrot slush
- Aug 3rd 2011
Yup, August here and still hot. I’ve got a little drinky for you to keep you cool, collected and captivating. This will help keep you gorgeous, with loads of vitamins A, C, K, manganese, fiber, potassium and selenium. Your eyes and skin will love this one!
- 1 or 2 medium sized carrots, peeled and chopped a bit for your blender
- About the same amount of fresh pineapple
- About a cup of water
- About 8 ice cubes
- Take everything and put it in your blender.
- Hit high and run until drink is smooth.
- Drink down immediately to get all the vitamins at their fullest potential.
- Feel great!
This drink is sweet with a tang but it does refresh beautifully, it’s also a beautiful color. I know it sounds funky, but trust me this is really tasty and your eyes will thank you.