Recipe- Margaret’s amazing sandwich
- Jul 29th 2013
Happy Monday! I hope you had as good a weekend as I did, there was lots of food and fun to be had.
Today’s post is serious, this is one of the best, easiest meals to prepare ever (granted, it’s a sandwich, but wow it’s good.). I’ve eaten this for breakfast, lunch and as a snack, it could totally be dinner too, it’s delicious and full of healthy fats so you’ll stay full for awhile, plus your skin will love you.
- Something bread-like, toasted. I love this on an everything bagel or really healthy bread like Ezekiel brand.
- A pat of cultured butter (organic or pasture raised for more points) vegans, you can skip this with no great loss in flavor.
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado
- Cumin seeds
- Celtic sea salt
- Take your toast and spread on a little butter.
- Take the avocado and put it on the toast.
- Add the cumin seeds and sea salt.
- Leave open-faced.
- Inhale and wonder why you haven’t done this before.
So easy and beyond delicious, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Thanks Margaret for sharing, so simple and yet brilliant, just how I love my meals.