Recipe- Persian cucumber salad
- Apr 1st 2014
This recipe is super-easy, I made it the other night as a side. It’s really light and clean, perfect after a winter’s worth of cooked food.
- 6 or 7 Persian cucumbers, peeled and chopped into rounds (the small skinny ones if you can find them, otherwise get 3 medium to large regular ones)
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 sweet yellow pepper, chopped small
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped small
- Around 2 large tablespoons plain, full-fat yogurt
- 1 pinch of salt
- a pinch of dried dill, extra points if you have fresh
Now do this: Combine all, mix well. Keep in fridge, serve.
Delicious and easy-peasy, no April fool here.