- Jul 23rd 2014
The radish is an amazing veggie, we should all be eating more. Radishes are extremely low-calorie (about 19 for one) but high in nutrients, they do all sorts of good things like;
- Aid digestion by breaking down foods and getting them out of your system.
- Great for a sore throat, just eat a few.
- Excellent cancer preventative.
- They’re cooling, perfect for the summer.
- Since they’re so high in vitamin C radishes are great for getting rid of viruses.
- Indigestion? Have a radish, it’ll help.
I love radishes either with lime juice and salt or a little butter, they’re little powerhouses when it comes to health.