Dealing with life…
- Jan 21st 2015
As you may know I’m going through the ringer right now. Divorce and job hunting both suck, and trying to accomplish both at the same time can be overwhelming.
It’s really tough to stay positive in times like this, here’s some tips to keep you going when life gets tough.
- Bad things happen to everyone, keep that in mind if you start to get jealous about other people’s situations.
- This too shall pass.
- You are special, the only person who is exactly who you are is you. You have gifts to share with others and people like you, that’s half the battle.
- You are the person who needs to take care of yourself. Make sure to ask others for help when needed, that’s a sign of strength.
- Make sure you’re eating good food and getting plenty of sleep, junk food will only make you feel worse.
- Let yourself feel the frustration and have a good cry if needed, then move on and do something productive. (Even making your bed counts.)
Life can be a bitch. It can also be wonderful, we need the bad times to appreciate the good. As cliche as that is, it’s true. To quote Winston Churchill, “if you’re going through hell keep going.” I promise it’ll be over soon.